The RIBO XK line is the most complete range of space-saving single-phase hoovers and wet vacuum cleaners with self-cooling motor for all industrial uses, offering extremely useful and practical technical solutions.
The XK line vacuum cleaners allow the collection of the suctioned material directly into disposable bags inside the large 18 or 32 litre container. The products in this line can be configured with a dedicated filter chamber and a practical tipping system. Alternatively, they can be installed on a high-wheeled trolley, prearranged to be used with a fixed suction squeegee for cleaning open surfaces.
The vacuum cleaners of the XK line are available in 1000W and 2000W in the following versions:
- X1K/100 – X2K/200: for dust and dry solid materials
- X1K/110 – X2K/210: for liquids, equipped with a filter that can be used also for suctioning dust
- X1K/120: with high-wheeled trolley, for dust and dry solid materials – production plants and open surfaces cleaning
- X1K/130: with high-wheeled trolley, for dust and liquids – production plants and open surfaces (with filter change), prearranged to be used with a fixed squeegee
- X1K/145: for dust and dry solid materials – open surfaces and centralised vacuum systems, with a tipping system and a dedicated filtering chamber
- X1K/150: for liquids and swarf mixed with oil, even at high temperatures – machine tool and boiler cleaning, with a tipping system and a dedicated filtering chamber
All models are available in stainless steel, with pneumatic cyclic filter cleaning system (FAC) and with a multi-stage filtering system for high-efficiency collection of fine dust, including toxic and/or harmful dust (FAS).